Hey, Soup here! 07-17-2013, 11:02 PM
#1
Hey you guys! Saw this forum on HF and thought, "Why not?"
Anyways, some of you may or may not know me as I get around on a lot of forums. Some forums in particular would be LF, CE, DB, and DZ. I'm about 14 years old going on 15 in September. I specialize in graphics mainly, been doing it for at least 2 years now, but I do know my way around coding in various languages as well as computer security, RAT'ing, PPD/CPA, etc.
Anyways, thanks for having me and hope I see you guys around the forums!
Anyways, some of you may or may not know me as I get around on a lot of forums. Some forums in particular would be LF, CE, DB, and DZ. I'm about 14 years old going on 15 in September. I specialize in graphics mainly, been doing it for at least 2 years now, but I do know my way around coding in various languages as well as computer security, RAT'ing, PPD/CPA, etc.
Anyways, thanks for having me and hope I see you guys around the forums!


![[Image: rYBC5OE.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/rYBC5OE.gif)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)