Game suggestions? 07-12-2013, 01:18 AM
#1
My GameFly queue is looking pretty empty, so I''m looking for suggestions.
I'm a fan of RPGs and stealth games, especially more open-ended, choice driven ones, like Deus Ex.
That said, I've played a large number of these games, and I don't imagine that there are a large amount of high quality ones remaining.
I only have a 360, and recent games take much longer to arrive.
So essentially suggest me any game for the 360 that's more than a year old, would you kindly?
I'd list off the games to exclude, but I own over 100 games and I've played even more than what I own(torrents, borrowing, renting).
It'd just be easier to say that I've played a game than to actually bother listing them off.
I'm a fan of RPGs and stealth games, especially more open-ended, choice driven ones, like Deus Ex.
That said, I've played a large number of these games, and I don't imagine that there are a large amount of high quality ones remaining.
I only have a 360, and recent games take much longer to arrive.
So essentially suggest me any game for the 360 that's more than a year old, would you kindly?
I'd list off the games to exclude, but I own over 100 games and I've played even more than what I own(torrents, borrowing, renting).
It'd just be easier to say that I've played a game than to actually bother listing them off.
![[Image: tumblr_m73y8go3jd1rb7u8co1_500.gif]](http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m73y8go3jd1rb7u8co1_500.gif)
Avatars are for faggots.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)