RE: What do you drive? 07-14-2013, 05:45 AM
#3
I own a, 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LS Crew Cab. I like pick ups, and I'm saving up for a motorcycle to start riding with my cousin's. 
Here is a picture of what it looks like, from google images. It's to dark and I only have a webcam on me. Phone charger broke and I have to wait till monday until my phone company opens back up its stores. Although, mine is a little lighter in color.

Here is a picture of what it looks like, from google images. It's to dark and I only have a webcam on me. Phone charger broke and I have to wait till monday until my phone company opens back up its stores. Although, mine is a little lighter in color.
Spoiler:
![[Image: 3CpTg.jpg]](http://puu.sh/3CpTg.jpg)
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 05:45 AM by SHAPPA.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)