Auto-URL Shortener [V2 Released!] 07-09-2013, 04:12 AM
#1
Version 2 has been released!
Added: Blacklisting, Adf.ly, CoinURL, Settings Page, Version Check
Make profit just by passively using this software!
Added: Blacklisting, Adf.ly, CoinURL, Settings Page, Version Check
Make profit just by passively using this software!
Ever had the issue of needing to shorten URLs, but hate having to go through the terrible process that just takes way to much time and effort? I'm releasing a program that I just finished, idea received from this thread: http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3607145.
You just run the program and it goes to your system tray. It will automatically sense if you have copied a URL to your clipboard, and if so, it will shorten the URL and overwrite the clipboard, and it will let you know when it does so through a nice little balloon notification.
To exit the program, just right click the tray icon and choose exit, that's it!
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/eMrBwZt,XFrOHGV,QhG5px0,IRQoJLb
Download: http://goo.gl/XOpfd
VirusTotal Scan: http://goo.gl/TYDAE
And yes, those links were shortened in less than 1 second while using my program

Credits to Aeonhack for the NS theme that I used for the main form of this program!




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)