Login Register






[ Concept ] Core Logo filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [ Concept ] Core Logo #9
(08-17-2013, 11:21 PM)Soup Wrote:
(08-17-2013, 06:12 PM)Neriou Wrote:
(08-17-2013, 06:03 PM)Soup Wrote: I did? That was my first sentence. "The only thing I like about it is the text."
Everything else was bad. Why was it bad? Because the execution of the idea was poor.

You said what was wrong, but you weren't specific. Like, what was bad about it, what didn't fit. And so on, simply saying that it was an bad execution of an idea you have no clue what is not specific.

Lolol do you have a problem with people telling you your work looks ugly?

Uhm, no, not really. But I don't really like it when people are childish enough to say something negative about anything in general, without giving a specific reason for it. Simply saying that "Its bad/ugly" isn't specific, its just either lazy or you just post it because you have no reason why you think its ugly.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[ Concept ] Core Logo - by Kureo - 08-17-2013, 05:38 PM