RE: [ Concept ] Core Logo 08-17-2013, 06:12 PM
#5
(08-17-2013, 06:03 PM)Soup Wrote:(08-17-2013, 05:45 PM)Neriou Wrote:I did? That was my first sentence. "The only thing I like about it is the text."(08-17-2013, 05:41 PM)Soup Wrote: The only thing I like about it is the text. The balance is really uneven and I just don't like it. The idea of it is nice, the execution, not so nice.
Well, we all have different opinions, now don't we? But thanks for the feedback! ( But in the future, could you be more specific what was bad, and what was good? )
Everything else was bad. Why was it bad? Because the execution of the idea was poor.
You said what was wrong, but you weren't specific. Like, what was bad about it, what didn't fit. And so on, simply saying that it was an bad execution of an idea you have no clue what is not specific.






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)