Login Register






BMW filter_list
Author
Message
RE: BMW #9
(08-11-2013, 04:16 PM)Halon2 Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 04:11 PM)Skizzy Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 04:04 PM)Halon2 Wrote: I expected some criticism from a GFX/VFX group leader, not some "I hate BMW, I like other car companies" comment.
There isn't much to say as it's a simple picture with maybe a little bit of curves. Also it would have looked a lot better if you didn't have all the people in the first picture. Maybe next time make some custom DOF (depth of field) and add some more effort in it.
Plus Sly and Exiled do graphics, I'm an editor / animation designer.

It's at a show dealer, I can't tell all these people to leave.
You could politely ask them to move so you can snap a quick picture. I'm sure they would..

Reply





Messages In This Thread
BMW - by Halon2 - 08-11-2013, 02:38 PM