Login Register






Starting a clan! [Please Read] filter_list
Author
Message
Starting a clan! [Please Read] #1
Hey guys! I'm starting a new Clan {Classified} this clan will be well known throughout various gaming platforms and forums! I would like to start off with letting you guys know that this clan may and could only be for people over the age of 16!

The clan will be based around games like:
  • Call of Duty
  • Battlefield
  • Minecraft


The platforms will be:
  • Xbox 360
  • Xbox One (When Released)
  • PlayStation 3
  • PlayStation 4 (When Released)
  • PC

When I form this clan I will be setting up a YouTube channel for people to upload their clips for the clan. It can be anything at all as long as you send it to me and the other admin for reviewing before uploading!

How do I get in you ask?
Well just drop me a PM with information why you want to be in the clan, how you would contribute, add in bonuses like if you have a capture device and if so what kind, what games you have, what console you have and if you have a YouTube channel then send me a link to it!

If you are under the age of 16 then you need not apply unless you are willing to contribute fully!

I am currently seeking another Admin and members!

PM me and I will get this set up!

Thanks and good luck! :thumb-up:
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.

I can't change.
Even if I tried.
Even if I wanted to.
A world so hateful
Some would rather die
Than be who they are!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Starting a clan! [Please Read] - by DarkCorrupt - 08-09-2013, 03:33 AM