RE: Smudge 08-04-2013, 01:53 AM
#8
(08-04-2013, 01:48 AM)SFX Wrote:(08-04-2013, 01:41 AM)Nam Duong Wrote:Are you even serious right now? C4D takes a lot of skill to learn advanced lighting etc.(08-01-2013, 11:23 AM)Ghost Wrote: I've never, even once liked Smudge based signatures.. x3 They don't appeal to me at all.. Never the less, you did a half way great job.
Pshh, c4d based signatures don't take as much skill and effort as smudges imo. That's what make smudges more difficult and more fun overall for me
He means rendered stocks from c4d, not actually using the program. nub.
How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick;
Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.
Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)