Login Register






Finally got windows 8! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Finally got windows 8! #19
(08-03-2013, 05:14 PM)Greyn Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 03:20 PM)OversouL Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 02:37 PM)Exiled Wrote: Sure! Biggrin

Spoiler:
[Image: uXeTUaP.png]

Spoiler:
[Image: CRHSNBl.png]

I like the colors, but I don't like it to look simple and flat. I like Windows 7 more, because of it's slick glossy style and you can really customize it.

it is simple and flat, but in some way it looks good. And the bootup time for w8 is way faster then for w7.
When 8.1 is coming, are you going to download it then? because then the start button is back and there are more options and fixes.

It will just depend on what it will look like, but I think it will still look flat.
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Finally got windows 8! - by Exiled - 08-03-2013, 05:05 AM