Login Register






why do you game? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: why do you game? #12
(07-26-2013, 06:39 PM)Graduating Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 06:26 PM)Brandon Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 06:17 PM)Graduating Wrote: Damn, those are some good reasons With #3, are you one of the people that stays in a match when going like 4-75? :3
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean, I'm not really up to date with all this stuff Tongue

My bad, I'm talking about online gaming(Call of Duty). I just remember that you have bad internet so you don't play online :poop:

Oh, Yeah when I was able to play online I would be dead last but always stay on the server. Even back when i played Combat Arms with all the hackers I would always stay and play. Also thanks for remembering about my internet situation, I didn't think anyone would pay attention to me lol Tongue
[Image: wIIEgij.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
why do you game? - by Feat_DZ - 07-16-2013, 04:04 PM