Login Register






why do you game? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: why do you game? #11
(07-26-2013, 06:26 PM)Brandon Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 06:17 PM)Graduating Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 05:25 PM)Brandon Wrote: There are a few reasons why I game.

1.) I don't have many friends. For me gaming is something for me to pass time when I'm alone, which more often than not is always.

2.) The joy of exploring what other people have created. Games are more than just games, they are art. A way for people to express themselves.

3.) Just to have fun. Gaming is and always has been fun for me.

Damn, those are some good reasons With #3, are you one of the people that stays in a match when going like 4-75? :3
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean, I'm not really up to date with all this stuff Tongue

My bad, I'm talking about online gaming(Call of Duty). I just remember that you have bad internet so you don't play online :poop:

Reply





Messages In This Thread
why do you game? - by Feat_DZ - 07-16-2013, 04:04 PM