Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Ian's Skype bot! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Ian's Skype bot! #12
(12-13-2012, 07:03 PM)WuhTehFuh Wrote:
(12-13-2012, 08:53 AM)kfckng Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 07:33 PM)WuhTehFuh Wrote:
(12-11-2012, 10:37 PM)kfckng Wrote:
Currently down i need a vps or a VPN to host this, without i just get hit all the time.[Image: dcb90478530a7a7c66719d9bd5332a37.png?1355253161]

Add: ianbot123 on skype for the bot Smile
!commands to see what the commands are Smile

I am currently needing a VPS or RDP to host this on message me if you can hook me up with one Smile

Credits ~ Austrix Smile


Which language is this coded in?
Just I'm busy coding my own skype bot and I need a bit of help on it :/
C#, It is easy if you understand C#..

Ah, I code in VB xD
Know how to code a VB bot at all?
I don't like VB at all, C# is easier to me.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Ian's Skype bot! - by Tricorn - 12-11-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: Ian's Skype bot! - by shizelkid - 12-11-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Ian's Skype bot! - by The High Roller - 12-12-2012, 02:03 AM
RE: Ian's Skype bot! - by Bannedshee - 12-12-2012, 02:33 AM
RE: Ian's Skype bot! - by Kinanizer - 12-12-2012, 03:05 AM
RE: Ian's Skype bot! - by Tricorn - 12-12-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: Ian's Skype bot! - by Ultimatum - 12-12-2012, 11:49 AM
RE: Ian's Skype bot! - by Chromium - 12-12-2012, 01:18 PM
RE: Ian's Skype bot! - by WuhTehFuh - 12-12-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Ian's Skype bot! - by Tricorn - 12-13-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: Ian's Skype bot! - by WuhTehFuh - 12-13-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: Ian's Skype bot! - by Tricorn - 12-14-2012, 10:19 AM