Login Register




Poll: What Torrenting program do you use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
uTorrent
86.36%
19 86.36%
BitTorrent
4.55%
1 4.55%
Other
4.55%
1 4.55%
I'm a loser who doesn't torrent
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



What torrent program do you use? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What torrent program do you use? #25
(12-12-2012, 05:56 AM)†Mescaline† Wrote: I can't torrent anymore because my internet providers are cracking down on internet piracy.

I asked for a VPN that worked with uTorrent on the Skype group and was told http://privitize.com/ I have the same problem with my ISP. Comcast has such decent speeds, but why must they be cruel.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What torrent program do you use? - by Kinanizer - 12-04-2012, 04:57 AM
RE: What torrent program do you use? - by YP. - 12-05-2012, 01:01 AM
RE: What torrent program do you use? - by h0rr0r - 12-05-2012, 04:20 AM
RE: What torrent program do you use? - by Skill - 12-05-2012, 03:58 PM
RE: What torrent program do you use? - by OldWolf - 12-07-2012, 08:39 PM
RE: What torrent program do you use? - by Guac - 12-12-2012, 05:48 AM
RE: What torrent program do you use? - by Kinanizer - 12-13-2012, 01:10 AM