RE: Epic anime quotes 07-07-2013, 12:43 PM
#9
You guys should watch naruto. Everytime I hear them saying something meaningful I get goose bumps even just reading them
Look here: http://www.narutohq.com/quotes.php
My favorite is.
"I don't care who I have to fight!
If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
Even If i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!"
There are actually more. Just try and searching it. :thumbsup:
Look here: http://www.narutohq.com/quotes.php
My favorite is.
"I don't care who I have to fight!
If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
Even If i'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!"
There are actually more. Just try and searching it. :thumbsup:
![[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/dHJ4Beo.gif)
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.











![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)