RE: AF Radio Recruitment -- Apply Now! 12-10-2012, 02:44 AM
#30
Age: 19
Sex: Male
Timezone: I thing its pacific im in Illinois
Experience: Dj partys and Djed in SL
Size (in GB) of total music files: Wow, well idk. I have ALOT!!
Times available: Well it depends on the day really. Weekends when ever. But weekdays it depends.
Any additional information here: I like Djing and I can change my voice, i do acting in school so i can do alot. But if you would like i could do a demonstration. But i would like a list of all the kinds of materials or genres you want played.
Note: I favor techno and so i have more of that.
Sex: Male
Timezone: I thing its pacific im in Illinois
Experience: Dj partys and Djed in SL
Size (in GB) of total music files: Wow, well idk. I have ALOT!!
Times available: Well it depends on the day really. Weekends when ever. But weekdays it depends.
Any additional information here: I like Djing and I can change my voice, i do acting in school so i can do alot. But if you would like i could do a demonstration. But i would like a list of all the kinds of materials or genres you want played.
Note: I favor techno and so i have more of that.




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)