How much have you made online? 06-23-2013, 10:53 PM
#1
Well since there isn't a monetizing section yet, I decided to just post this here. Just as the title says, how much money have you made online.
I've made more with graphics and Runescape services in the past, but I don't have like a detailed report on all that so yeah.
This is just what I've made with PPD/CPA with SEO.
When I just coded things like keylogger builders and FUD'ed them.
![[Image: 912ce5d4197105fe3bf475379af61650.png]](http://gyazo.com/912ce5d4197105fe3bf475379af61650.png)
When I used Gears of War Judgement beta as my niche on a different Sharecash account.
![[Image: 1c839f0ea16d36a3cf6cd6a7d03ed91e.png]](http://gyazo.com/1c839f0ea16d36a3cf6cd6a7d03ed91e.png)
This is what I earned from HF by leaking paid eBooks, etc. It's still up. I had no idea that I earned $3.50 from it last month lol. I left it alone after like .. Christmas time.
![[Image: 7d15470b7f38997dc8fea297c0960ef6.png]](http://gyazo.com/7d15470b7f38997dc8fea297c0960ef6.png)
What I currently use, AWM. Using this with my newer niches.
I've made more with graphics and Runescape services in the past, but I don't have like a detailed report on all that so yeah.
This is just what I've made with PPD/CPA with SEO.
When I just coded things like keylogger builders and FUD'ed them.
![[Image: 912ce5d4197105fe3bf475379af61650.png]](http://gyazo.com/912ce5d4197105fe3bf475379af61650.png)
When I used Gears of War Judgement beta as my niche on a different Sharecash account.
![[Image: 1c839f0ea16d36a3cf6cd6a7d03ed91e.png]](http://gyazo.com/1c839f0ea16d36a3cf6cd6a7d03ed91e.png)
This is what I earned from HF by leaking paid eBooks, etc. It's still up. I had no idea that I earned $3.50 from it last month lol. I left it alone after like .. Christmas time.
![[Image: 7d15470b7f38997dc8fea297c0960ef6.png]](http://gyazo.com/7d15470b7f38997dc8fea297c0960ef6.png)
What I currently use, AWM. Using this with my newer niches.

![[Image: rYBC5OE.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/rYBC5OE.gif)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)