Login Register






Anybody still play Genshin Impact? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anybody still play Genshin Impact? #6
(10-04-2026, 09:18 PM)Oni Wrote: Played since launch. I still do my dailies, but I have been procrastinating on story. My favorite characters are Raiden, Yoimiya, and Mavuika (C6/R5 on all).

Looking forward to Ronova and Tsaritsa's banners. I'd love to see them revive La Signora eventually too.

(10-03-2026, 09:10 PM)OversouL Wrote: my team got so weak or has fallen off.

Mihoyo is notorious for powercreep, sadly. I remember when my Raiden used to be OP.

Damn, I think thats still pretty strong. Anyway they still buff old characters when they fall off too much.
You guys should get the more recent characters like Vesna. Exploration became a breeze after and she's pretty strong.

Currently just farming for her weapon now. (Lost the 50/50)
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anybody still play Genshin Impact? - by OversouL - 10-03-2026, 09:10 PM
RE: Anybody still play Genshin Impact? - by Oni - 10-04-2026, 09:18 PM
RE: Anybody still play Genshin Impact? - by OversouL - 10-06-2026, 06:01 PM