Login Register






Otaku Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) #36
(10-03-2026, 01:33 AM)Snickerdoodle Wrote:
(10-02-2026, 10:48 PM)Oni Wrote: I was re-watching Serial Experiments Lain, as I found a good Bluray copy. I had originally seen it in much lower quality, so its definitely an improvement.

Probably watching Spy X Family Season 3 next. Really enjoyed the first two seasons.

Spy x Family is on my watchlist as well for sure

Definitely recommend.

I would say most people enjoy Spy X Family, Frieren as well. Those anime are sort of an anomaly, because they really appeal to most demographics. Just cozy and good vibes.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) - by Oni - 08-17-2026, 05:33 AM
RE: Last Anime You Watched? (2026 Edition) - by Oni - 10-03-2026, 01:36 AM