Login Register






Near Death Experience filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Near Death Experience #6
(09-16-2026, 10:47 PM)Snickerdoodle Wrote:
(09-16-2026, 10:24 PM)Oni Wrote:
(09-16-2026, 10:19 PM)Snickerdoodle Wrote: Dengue has to suck. I had it before in the Philippines from the mosquitoes that carry it and I felt like I had covid

Makes sense why they call it "breakbone fever". Most notable thing was the fatigue, but it's not super deadly. Unfortunately it kills a lot of poor people, because they don't have access to clean water or medical.

I used to live in the Philippines between 2018-2020 and then left right as Covid started. Then I got nerfed with a broken shoulder, pharyngitis and losing my singjng voice, lost college funds and my job too πŸ₯€. Which was what ultimately led me to join the Army.

When I was in the Philippines during rainy season, the water rose past the 20 foot bridge and it flooded the first floor of our house.

You've mentioned before, but I'm glad you're safe now.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Near Death Experience - by Snickerdoodle - 09-16-2026, 10:02 PM
RE: Near Death Experience - by Oni - 09-16-2026, 10:10 PM
RE: Near Death Experience - by Snickerdoodle - 09-16-2026, 10:19 PM
RE: Near Death Experience - by Oni - 09-16-2026, 10:24 PM
RE: Near Death Experience - by Snickerdoodle - 09-16-2026, 10:47 PM
RE: Near Death Experience - by Oni - 09-16-2026, 11:45 PM
RE: Near Death Experience - by Refusal - 09-17-2026, 12:42 AM
RE: Near Death Experience - by Snickerdoodle - 09-17-2026, 12:55 AM
RE: Near Death Experience - by Refusal - 09-17-2026, 01:06 AM
RE: Near Death Experience - by Green314 - 09-17-2026, 07:39 AM