Login Register






What's your favorite Anime? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's your favorite Anime? #31
(06-18-2013, 09:14 PM)Cloud Wrote: Kaze no Stigma was very good, I agree. High School of the Dead was actually surprisingly good if you could get over the fact tht there was WAY to much fan-service, and Air Gear, I enjoyed the plot of it, and if you can get over the fact that Ikki has way to thick a skull than it is an amazing Anime.

Now with Air Gear, it in NO way matches up with the Manga, the plots are almost the same except the Manga is a billion times better. I have re-read that ending ATLEAST 25 times just because of how amazing it was. I highly suggest the Manga as on every Manga list, it has scored in the 20s on the Top Manga list!

I could bet on that too, almost every manga I read is WAY better than the anime, so I could understand. I might get over it and check out Air Gear when I get the chance too.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What's your favorite Anime? - by Corey ☁ - 06-14-2013, 11:56 AM