Login Register






Apprenticeship or College? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Apprenticeship or College? #4
I was in a similar situation myself a couple of years ago. After high school, I had to choose between college and an internship. In the end, I decided on college, but I often thought that I should have tried an internship. It all depends on what your goals are. If you're thinking of continuing your studies abroad or applying to a good university, a diploma is useful. But if you want to start working faster, perhaps an internship is a quicker way to reach your goal. But if you are undecided you can consider both study and internship. Especially, I don't think you will have difficulties with training if you use essay editing. This service will help and assist you in the most difficult times of your studies, allowing you to get an internship and gain practical skills.
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2024, 11:00 AM by vefunnossupo.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Apprenticeship or College? - by b.mc55 - 07-17-2024, 12:40 PM
RE: Apprenticeship or College? - by Kekkeye - 07-25-2024, 12:14 PM
RE: Apprenticeship or College? - by vefunnossupo - 10-13-2024, 11:28 AM
RE: Apprenticeship or College? - by Oni - 10-14-2024, 04:06 AM
RE: Apprenticeship or College? - by ratmeat - 10-28-2024, 02:51 AM