Login Register






Most you've ever spent on a meal filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal #17
(06-06-2024, 06:52 PM)shleeb Wrote: about $1000 after tip for 2 people. cool experience, never again though

I have to know: What did you eat!?

(06-07-2024, 10:06 PM)devintos Wrote: $300 at a steak house. Food was great, but the fact knowing I paid so much over what it would cost to make at home hit me.

I was happy to tip half of that. It's really the service and how you feel after eating something good that makes the experience, I think.

Otherwise, I'm fine with takeout or delivery... Smile

I'm guessing this isn't something you'd regularly do, so maybe it's ok to overpay once in a while! I bet the food was amazing all the same.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Most you've ever spent on a meal - by Jiggly - 04-14-2024, 07:29 PM
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal - by Jiggly - 04-18-2024, 09:05 PM
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal - by Jiggly - 05-15-2024, 06:28 PM
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal - by hexexom - 05-16-2024, 04:54 AM
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal - by Helix05 - 05-25-2024, 09:23 PM
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal - by Oni - 05-26-2024, 12:24 AM
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal - by Jiggly - 06-05-2024, 07:20 PM
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal - by shleeb - 06-06-2024, 06:52 PM
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal - by Jiggly - 06-11-2024, 04:11 PM
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal - by shleeb - 06-11-2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal - by Jiggly - 06-12-2024, 05:22 PM
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal - by Uzinero - 06-21-2024, 07:23 AM
RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal - by Jiggly - 07-02-2024, 08:52 PM