Login Register






IOS 7 [Beta 2] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: IOS 7 [Beta 2] #10
(06-27-2013, 02:20 AM)Yuno Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 02:14 AM)Diamond™ Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 02:13 AM)Yuno Wrote: I literally just updated my phone with the new beta a few minutes ago, it is awesome. Biggrin

Are the bugs and glitches gone!? Confusedhock: :grin: :lol:

The only bugs I have found so far is when you open folders such as utilities, it will crash your home screen(Pretty odd).

Also you cannot close the tasks that are running in the background.(Not sure if they meant to do that or what.)

I'm just going to wait to get iOS 7 on my phone until the full release because of this stuff. I got beta version 1 and it was just bugs on bugs on bugs. Was getting pretty bothered.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
IOS 7 [Beta 2] - by Sin - 06-27-2013, 02:01 AM