RE: Most you've ever spent on a meal 05-16-2024, 04:54 AM
#6
(05-15-2024, 06:28 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(04-25-2024, 07:28 PM)Santoro998 Wrote: $450 at a fancy steakhouse it was good but man did I feel stupid afterwards. Never did that again.
What made you go for it in the first place? Haha.
I've done about the same, but I don't feel stupid or have any regrets afterwards. Maybe ~$150 per person, plus alcohol. Easy to rack up a $500+ bill between two people. I normally only go for special occasions, maybe once or twice a year.
When you eat at high end steak houses, you're getting better quality meat cooked to perfection. Basically melts in your mouth good. Really everything about your meal should be near perfect.
There are other ways to spend your money, but you can't take it with you when you die. When you aren't struggling financially and have less desire for physical possessions, you tend to spend more money on sharing experiences with people you care about. Fancy restaurants, vacations, events, etc.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)