RE: Best game out right now? 04-24-2024, 10:33 AM
#8
(03-31-2024, 12:07 AM)rick1969 Wrote: If simulation games are your thing, there are countless options to choose from. You can find a simulator for almost anything you can think of, from farming and truck driving to managing a hospital. Try torrent games to see if you like them before spending the cash to buy them. Especially indie games those dev's need the $$$.non fortnite for sure a capocch
(03-12-2024, 10:57 AM)tinykittenmweeew Wrote: I was growing bored of the recent AAA titles that have come out, it seems indie games are clearly outpreforming those of established game studios. My friends and I were really into Lethal Company near the end of the year and we started out with Palworld in about February. I guess Helldivers 2 is the most played game at the moment, although I have yet to try it out for myself..ma quand c vuo piucys
Is it worth the money? If not, whats your favorite game to grind right now?
(04-12-2024, 09:37 PM)HEISENBERGBB Wrote:really? because i not(04-11-2024, 05:50 PM)unknownwebuser Wrote:(04-08-2024, 02:37 PM)Swoon Wrote: Grind in real life, life is more than gaming trust me.I agree wish I utilized my time more when I was younger
True, i regret my thousand hours of gaming
(03-31-2024, 12:07 AM)rick1969 Wrote: If simulation games are your thing, there are countless options to choose from. You can find a simulator for almost anything you can think of, from farming and truck driving to managing a hospital. Try torrent games to see if you like them before spending the cash to buy them. Especially indie games those dev's need the $$$.ragaxtsx ricorda a ciuc
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2024, 10:34 AM by luigivinted.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)