Login Register






Best game out right now? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Best game out right now? #6
(04-11-2024, 05:50 PM)unknownwebuser Wrote:
(04-08-2024, 02:37 PM)Swoon Wrote:
(03-12-2024, 10:57 AM)tinykittenmweeew Wrote: I was growing bored of the recent AAA titles that have come out, it seems indie games are clearly outpreforming those of established game studios. My friends and I were really into Lethal Company near the end of the year and we started out with Palworld in about February. I guess Helldivers 2 is the most played game at the moment, although I have yet to try it out for myself..

Is it worth the money? If not, whats your favorite game to grind right now?
Grind in real life, life is more than gaming trust me.
I agree wish I utilized my time more when I was younger

True, i regret my thousand hours of gaming

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Best game out right now? - by tinykittenmweeew - 03-12-2024, 10:57 AM
RE: Best game out right now? - by rick1969 - 03-31-2024, 12:07 AM
RE: Best game out right now? - by luigivinted - 04-24-2024, 10:33 AM
RE: Best game out right now? - by Swoon - 04-08-2024, 02:37 PM
RE: Best game out right now? - by unknownwebuser - 04-11-2024, 05:50 PM
RE: Best game out right now? - by HEISENBERGBB - 04-12-2024, 09:37 PM
RE: Best game out right now? - by gathon - 04-12-2024, 08:34 PM
RE: Best game out right now? - by SeMrFMe - 04-24-2024, 08:46 AM
RE: Best game out right now? - by EX0PIL0T - 04-26-2024, 09:50 PM
RE: Best game out right now? - by 0316038102 - 08-20-2024, 08:06 AM
RE: Best game out right now? - by tollboy - 08-27-2024, 06:52 AM