RE: Smoking 03-25-2024, 04:29 PM
#4
Let me preface this by saying this is someone who's been smoking since a kid. This may sound cliche but I smoke & quit whenever I feel like. Currently I'm in the smoking stage & probably have been for the longest stage of my life. This is a matter of self control. Mind over matter. You gonna let the little lightheaded feeling have more control over your life than you do?
Are you gonna let yourself be a fiend? It's either you gonna be productive or unproductive. I've seen addiction my whole life & I refuse to be an addict. Is it worth spending all your money on? Is it worth people looking at you as a liability & not an asset. People treating you like you're worthless? Do you have goals? You should get some if you don't, but think about how financially you'd be in a better position to achieve them if you quit. Think about how much you'd save. There's enough things that can go against you in life. Minimize the things you self inflict upon yourself.
These are the things I tell myself or would tell myself if things ever got too out of hand.
Are you gonna let yourself be a fiend? It's either you gonna be productive or unproductive. I've seen addiction my whole life & I refuse to be an addict. Is it worth spending all your money on? Is it worth people looking at you as a liability & not an asset. People treating you like you're worthless? Do you have goals? You should get some if you don't, but think about how financially you'd be in a better position to achieve them if you quit. Think about how much you'd save. There's enough things that can go against you in life. Minimize the things you self inflict upon yourself.
These are the things I tell myself or would tell myself if things ever got too out of hand.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)