RE: Feedback on a site I'm designing for a client 07-10-2013, 07:26 AM
#4
(07-10-2013, 07:24 AM)Harvey Wrote:(07-10-2013, 07:21 AM)VQET Wrote: If this was for me, I would only change the information on the front page.
Way too much text and that drove me away pretty fast. I did not want to read all of those bullet points.
Overall for a client I would say this is neat. Good job bud.
On the newer site, I would just have to say add more color to it. It looks very nice!
Thanks man. Yeah it's a bit bland as far as the colour scheme goes. Not sure what the best way to brighten it up will be but I think the overall feel is somewhat professional which was the desired outcome. Just need to find those spots to splash a bit of paint around.
Thanks for the feedback!
Yeah I don't know if they wanted you to follow a certain color scheme, but I think adding some baby blues, light greens, and greys would greatly improve the feel of the site.





![[Image: VQ_zpsd4693af5.png]](http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s486/ClassicMD/VQ_zpsd4693af5.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)