Login Register






Otaku Anime you wish there was more of filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anime you wish there was more of #17
(01-15-2024, 09:57 AM)Hky1337 Wrote: Super underrated but I wish Shinsekai Yori had a second season. Nobody talks about that show its so slept on Sad

I have a feeling I must have seen it but I can't recall for certain. Feels familiar when I google it. It's a horror or something right? Perhaps that's why?

I may have to give it another watch.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Anime you wish there was more of - by Jiggly - 11-07-2023, 10:38 PM
RE: Anime you wish there was more of - by Hash1 - 12-19-2023, 05:24 PM
RE: Anime you wish there was more of - by Jiggly - 12-24-2023, 01:15 PM
RE: Anime you wish there was more of - by golobu - 12-25-2023, 06:49 AM
RE: Anime you wish there was more of - by Jiggly - 12-27-2023, 07:40 PM
RE: Anime you wish there was more of - by Oni - 01-02-2024, 05:24 AM
RE: Anime you wish there was more of - by kovia - 01-06-2024, 07:49 AM
RE: Anime you wish there was more of - by Jiggly - 01-08-2024, 02:49 PM
RE: Anime you wish there was more of - by Hky1337 - 01-15-2024, 09:57 AM
RE: Anime you wish there was more of - by xull - 01-15-2024, 04:46 PM
RE: Anime you wish there was more of - by Jiggly - 01-17-2024, 07:07 PM
RE: Anime you wish there was more of - by edragon - 02-24-2024, 08:54 AM
RE: Anime you wish there was more of - by Jiggly - 02-24-2024, 11:02 PM