RE: What are you playing right now? V1 12-20-2023, 09:11 PM
#152
World of Wacraft: Dragonflight. Official servers. Lvl 70 Havoc Demon Hunter Blood Elf. 
Who plays with me?
I've dedicated over ten years to playing World of Warcraft and its expansions. (Even tried the Classic and Expansion Classics.) Throughout this time, I consistently led my guild on the official servers. At some point during these years, I also constructed private servers. However, as Blizzard increased the difficulty of replicating official features, I discontinued that endeavor. While I don't assert that running private servers is now impossible, my current focus is on managing financial companies, which I find to be a more demanding and challenging pursuit. I kept my guild, though.

Who plays with me?
I've dedicated over ten years to playing World of Warcraft and its expansions. (Even tried the Classic and Expansion Classics.) Throughout this time, I consistently led my guild on the official servers. At some point during these years, I also constructed private servers. However, as Blizzard increased the difficulty of replicating official features, I discontinued that endeavor. While I don't assert that running private servers is now impossible, my current focus is on managing financial companies, which I find to be a more demanding and challenging pursuit. I kept my guild, though.

![[Image: SAe78.gif]](https://s1.gifyu.com/images/SAe78.gif)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)