RE: What's your favorite music artist? 12-18-2023, 08:24 AM
#5
Five Finger Death Punch. I saw them at a festival a few years back and have been hooked since. I'm aware it's not very niche, but I like them.
| What's your favorite music artist? filter_list | |
| Messages In This Thread |
|
What's your favorite music artist? - by WLS1010 - 12-17-2023, 05:56 PM
RE: What's your favorite music artist? - by foreigno - 12-17-2023, 09:03 PM
RE: What's your favorite music artist? - by WLS1010 - 12-18-2023, 05:39 AM
RE: What's your favorite music artist? - by johnpapi21 - 12-18-2023, 08:01 AM
RE: What's your favorite music artist? - by iKmn0T - 12-18-2023, 08:24 AM
RE: What's your favorite music artist? - by krampushop - 12-18-2023, 08:34 AM
RE: What's your favorite music artist? - by Viking3004 - 12-18-2023, 10:11 AM
RE: What's your favorite music artist? - by HeardIt - 12-18-2023, 01:22 PM
|