Login Register






Hello πŸ‘‹ filter_list
Author
Message
Hello πŸ‘‹ #1
Hi, my name is Lefteris and I am a student of computer science. I enjoy learning and writing code but can’t bother maths or whatever. I am trying to hustle whenever I can by reselling any kinds of items but mostly sneakers. I don’t take pride in it but it makes me a couple extra bucks to spend throught the month cause I’m not the richest guy in the world.
That’s about all hahah 😁

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hello πŸ‘‹ - by Leftospav - 12-11-2023, 04:13 PM
RE: Hello πŸ‘‹ - by cadocado99 - 12-11-2023, 08:42 PM
RE: Hello πŸ‘‹ - by fralaco - 12-11-2023, 09:49 PM
RE: Hello πŸ‘‹ - by jamie1234 - 12-11-2023, 10:42 PM
RE: Hello πŸ‘‹ - by Norden187 - 12-12-2023, 10:34 PM
RE: Hello πŸ‘‹ - by xblxx - 12-12-2023, 11:37 PM
RE: Hello πŸ‘‹ - by Megakush - 12-13-2023, 12:28 AM
RE: Hello πŸ‘‹ - by hiketro66 - 12-13-2023, 11:42 AM
RE: Hello πŸ‘‹ - by cheon247 - 12-13-2023, 12:57 PM
RE: Hello πŸ‘‹ - by Bluebrigade22 - 12-13-2023, 04:01 PM
RE: Hello πŸ‘‹ - by AntonioWood - 12-14-2023, 03:14 AM
RE: Hello πŸ‘‹ - by dahsein - 12-14-2023, 03:41 AM