RE: Cybernews - Meta uses your posts to train AI 12-05-2023, 12:37 PM
#7
(12-05-2023, 01:50 AM)Oni Wrote:(12-04-2023, 06:59 PM)shrekmario Wrote: I don't think anybody's surprised tbh.
Not crazy surprising, true. But in the case future implications are more dire, it's good it's being documented.
Cool image, yeah I understand what you mean by that, one needs to know how shit goes down with time lol, I think google's now starting an "ip protection" service etc too, waiting till that goes south
(12-04-2023, 07:43 PM)hacxx Wrote:(12-04-2023, 06:59 PM)shrekmario Wrote: I don't think anybody's surprised tbh.
It's common on this type of companies.
The news is that uses AI.
I'd say most "free services" these days help farm proprietary AI Models/LLMs. Twitter's data was already being used by third parties to train LLMs, that's one of the reasons they limited the number of views per user I guess.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2023, 12:40 PM by shrekmario.)

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)