RE: Does anybody still download music??? 11-30-2023, 07:13 PM
#30
(08-07-2023, 09:04 AM)flipperflopper13 Wrote: Spotfiy premium/Apple Music is the way to go. $60/year never hurt anyone.
check out spotify.ax. I have been on someone's family plan for 3 years without them noticing me. paid $5 for the key...that's like $355 saved
(11-20-2023, 11:48 PM)Lyfal Wrote: Using spotify for years now, all the trouble is not worth itI listen to a lot of house and would like to collect the vinyls, there are also many songs that arent available on spotify due to copyright restrictions, so I get them elsewhere
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2023, 07:15 PM by Spatialize.)
The forum is going downhill.
I have many SEs I would like to share with other contributors. Unfortunately, that is a very small percentage of the overall community, and getting smaller by the day. I have no incentive to contribute publicly and reward the undeserving. If you feel the same and would like to discuss privately, please reach out.
"In union there is strength." - Aesop
sboah/azballer/Robinhoodd/Fagottino89
I have many SEs I would like to share with other contributors. Unfortunately, that is a very small percentage of the overall community, and getting smaller by the day. I have no incentive to contribute publicly and reward the undeserving. If you feel the same and would like to discuss privately, please reach out.
"In union there is strength." - Aesop
sboah/azballer/Robinhoodd/Fagottino89




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)