RE: how your life going? 11-25-2023, 10:49 PM
#20
Not good honestly.
I can usually find the good in any scenario i am in, but this time I really don't know.
I have to come up with 75k CAD by end of December or I'm literally done for.(not exaggerated)
Been trying to SE stuff among other things, but I don't know how I will get to 75K.
Guess I'm just ranting here so at least someone knows about my plight and if I stop posting sometime in late December, I wish you all the best.
I can usually find the good in any scenario i am in, but this time I really don't know.
I have to come up with 75k CAD by end of December or I'm literally done for.(not exaggerated)
Been trying to SE stuff among other things, but I don't know how I will get to 75K.
Guess I'm just ranting here so at least someone knows about my plight and if I stop posting sometime in late December, I wish you all the best.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)