Login Register






Halloween 2023 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Halloween 2023 #8
(10-29-2023, 01:20 AM)Oni Wrote: CoD: Warzone got a horror-themed update, so I've been playing that.
Hahahaha same I've been in my cave for days now just grinding the gun skins and opening crates for the Halloween events it was amazing

(10-28-2023, 11:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 01:34 PM)YES MAN Wrote:
(10-20-2023, 09:46 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Like games with Halloween events, or have you chosen some horrors? That's not a bad idea though. I hadn't thought about halloween events on video games!

I've started watching a few halloween-apprioriate movies. Trying to get some standard horrors/thrillers under my belt like the conjuring series and insidious. I want to watch some of the classics but often find the older halloween films a little too cringey to enjoy so I'm not sure where to start with those. So I'm binge watching American Horror Story instead... Oops.


A rave? On actual Halloween? That's epic xD
Well, I play some actual horror games, especially the OG ones like Resident Evil, Amnesia, and much more buuut! there is more idk if you have the same thing but for me every Halloween my favorite games will bring horror or scary-themed items like Call of Duty when they brought the Saw collab together or League of Legends or GTA V and many more so it is really an exciting season for me and to be honest I'm glad I get to celebrate it as an adult cause I can literally buy everything unlike when I was a child that could only imagine getting them.  Also for movies, I return to classics but for some movies, I feel like it's okay to let them pass. My personal recommendation would be to watch the new IT parts 1 and 2 always amazing. Conjuring is great. insidious, Saw only if you are into gore. Hellraiser 2022 is a very good one Oculus always gets me with how creepy it is. Of course, there are many more but those are pretty much all I can think of or watched this October so far.

(10-20-2023, 09:46 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Like games with Halloween events, or have you chosen some horrors? That's not a bad idea though. I hadn't thought about halloween events on video games!

I've started watching a few halloween-apprioriate movies. Trying to get some standard horrors/thrillers under my belt like the conjuring series and insidious. I want to watch some of the classics but often find the older halloween films a little too cringey to enjoy so I'm not sure where to start with those. So I'm binge watching American Horror Story instead... Oops.


A rave? On actual Halloween? That's epic xD

Forgot to mention but also as a fun thing what me and my wife would do is literally review the best horror movie trailers of like let's say a year from 2012 to 2022 and put them on a wheel to spin it and whichever it lands on we must watch. Very good experience and would really recommend it!

That's a good point about the paying for those things now. I would always hate not being able to get the things I wanted as a child around Halloween (we never spent money on games as kids growing up) but now I'm free to. I also feel like there's a lot more "events" in games nowadays which I love.

Good shout on those movie suggestions. I do need to watch IT. Oculus sounds interesting, I'll look it up!

Movie wheel spin? What a great idea xD have you found any new faves doing that?

I sometimes watch my childhood fave films like Hocus Pocus and The Little Vampire. Good old nostalgia!
Yeah among the movies I watched cause of the spin the wheel thing I found good new movies that I'd recommend the boogyman, Evil dead rise and totally killer my top three this year
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2023, 07:54 AM by YES MAN.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Halloween 2023 - by Jiggly - 10-18-2023, 07:53 PM
RE: Halloween 2023 - by YES MAN - 10-19-2023, 09:55 AM
RE: Halloween 2023 - by 7om 8rady - 10-19-2023, 11:56 AM
RE: Halloween 2023 - by Jiggly - 10-20-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Halloween 2023 - by YES MAN - 10-22-2023, 01:34 PM
RE: Halloween 2023 - by Jiggly - 10-28-2023, 11:00 PM
RE: Halloween 2023 - by Oni - 10-29-2023, 01:20 AM
RE: Halloween 2023 - by YES MAN - 11-04-2023, 07:52 AM
RE: Halloween 2023 - by Jiggly - 11-06-2023, 03:21 PM