Login Register






Melancholic(?) anime filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Melancholic(?) anime #4
(10-10-2023, 11:49 PM)SecretTunnel47 Wrote: I'd recommend giving  Heavenly Delusion a try.
Thanks, I'll check it out. Looks good.

(10-11-2023, 06:58 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I'm not 100% sure what your interpretation is or exactly what you're looking for, but I feel like your description reminded me of Nagi no Asu kara (A Lull in the Sea). It's not a typically melancholy show, and it starts of rather splice of lifey/romancy, but it turns and becomes something else.

Another show I'd recommend is Violet Evergarden. There's a sense of sadness deeply rooted in the main character that she doesn't know how to address or understand. There's definitely some tear-jerk moments but it's not too soul destroying when those happen.

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day probably also fits the bill more accurately.
I actually started a lull in the sea but ended up dropping it. Do you think it's worth watching through if I wasn't into the first couple episodes? Seen Anohana, and I've been meaning to watch Violet Evergreen for while lol. Thanks for the recommendations
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2023, 08:04 PM by prekrasnoyemirai.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Melancholic(?) anime - by prekrasnoyemirai - 10-03-2023, 09:15 AM
RE: Melancholic(?) anime - by SecretTunnel47 - 10-10-2023, 11:49 PM
RE: Melancholic(?) anime - by prekrasnoyemirai - 10-11-2023, 08:01 PM
RE: Melancholic(?) anime - by Jiggly - 10-11-2023, 06:58 PM
RE: Melancholic(?) anime - by Jiggly - 10-15-2023, 11:15 PM
RE: Melancholic(?) anime - by jacobbrowne - 10-24-2023, 05:45 PM
RE: Melancholic(?) anime - by Rxckfish - 10-24-2023, 11:48 PM
RE: Melancholic(?) anime - by Oni - 10-28-2023, 11:53 PM
RE: Melancholic(?) anime - by prekrasnoyemirai - 10-29-2023, 01:54 AM
RE: Melancholic(?) anime - by prekrasnoyemirai - 11-06-2023, 07:55 AM
RE: Melancholic(?) anime - by Jiggly - 11-03-2023, 06:47 PM
RE: Melancholic(?) anime - by Oni - 11-06-2023, 12:03 PM
RE: Melancholic(?) anime - by cstewart60 - 11-08-2023, 12:44 PM