RE: What Have You Been Watching Lately? 09-12-2023, 11:59 PM
#4
(09-12-2023, 11:15 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: To be honest a React Native course . I know that you are talking about movies but I hadn't time and in my free times I do watch this course hopefully finishing it soon.Based answer.
I literally work(ed) in the film industry, yet many cases of excessive movie/series consumption getting you nowhere.
The biggest hustlers I know have zero time to watch anything (they are always learning & often still do read books, tho).
Aight let's try not to hijack the thread so much & hopefully answer OP
(09-12-2023, 03:32 PM)qlonE3 Wrote: So let's have it, Sinisterly - what have you been watching and what would you recommend? Looking forward to hearing from you all!I think movies & series have been overall disappointing since COVID (and that's being conservative), with some rare exceptions.
"This World Can't Tear Me Down" is one of the recent ones imo.
Didn't expect some Italian semi-autobiographic animated series produced by Netflix to hit my spot, still it was a very pleasant surprise.
I might be biased, kind of a niche series & some scenes might be cringey, so dont quote me on this 😇





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)