RE: Dream job 09-09-2023, 12:30 PM
#27
(01-23-2022, 10:46 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: My dream Job is becoming admin on SL and getting paid momthly 😂🤣 Joke..
Well, I really want a remote Job maybe Customer Service or Moderator on a Chat or forum with a good salary. It may be hard to find this out but ehh When you find this, you will take rest 🥀
Over all, Wroking at others not really comfortable. Starting your own business is much better and you will achive more in the end.
This thread is very old and I see myself posted here hahah
Well, I'm telling my old self
that, I have achived this goal at least for one year. As a community manager, paid job and with a good salary. I currently have my own business but trying to get out of debt ASAP. Hopefully after that affording a car as sold it for debt.
Die But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)
Click for Free VPN












![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)