RE: User/Bank dump www.skinis.org.rs 12-07-2012, 12:45 AM
#9
(12-07-2012, 12:27 AM)Antics Wrote:Oh cool. Im Jewish, and I heard somewhere that you are an anti-semite. I too support anonymous, but they pissed me off with #OPIsrael.(12-06-2012, 11:56 PM)Devil Child Wrote:(12-06-2012, 11:23 PM)Antics Wrote:Don't mean to be off-topic, but do you hate jews?(12-06-2012, 09:15 PM)Anonymous Wrote:(12-06-2012, 08:46 PM)Antics Wrote: No problem comrade
Lol comrade. Makes it sound like we are in a war or something xD
Lol that's my buddy Prolieth, He got me started with the "Comrades" years ago
(12-06-2012, 11:12 PM)Devil Child Wrote: Just curious what can we get out of this? comrades
Well I suppose you can do whatever you wish, But just remember nobody would just release something extremely worth while for nothing in return, So basically I'm just contributing to AF cause i like my new found Comrades.
No Actually I'm israeli, I suppose you see it odd with all my freebies, But take note of my prices they sure are pretty jew steep lol
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain




















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)