Login Register






The Pope Has a Twitter! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! #13
(12-06-2012, 12:41 AM)Xeronations Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 09:32 AM)Anonymous Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 04:42 AM)h0rr0r Wrote: So how long until his twitter is hacked? Hmmmm, lol.

I dont think someone would hack the pope honestly. I mean hes not hurting anyone...Its just going to cause a huge conflict when someone tweets something bad about him.

I think it will be hacked eventually. Hacking the Pope's twitter account comes with a lot of bragging rights.

Hmm, True I guess I can see someone hacking his account but I don't know, I guess it up to the one person who can hack him.
[Image: sign.jpg]
A Proud Father and Supporter of the AF Radio!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The Pope Has a Twitter! - by h0rr0r - 12-04-2012, 12:59 AM
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! - by The High Roller - 12-04-2012, 01:57 AM
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! - by Xeronations - 12-04-2012, 01:59 AM
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! - by The High Roller - 12-04-2012, 02:01 AM
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! - by Anonymous - 12-04-2012, 10:23 AM
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! - by Xeronations - 12-05-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! - by Adorapuff - 12-05-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! - by Xeronations - 12-05-2012, 12:47 AM
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! - by workaholics - 12-05-2012, 12:49 AM
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! - by h0rr0r - 12-05-2012, 04:42 AM
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! - by Anonymous - 12-05-2012, 09:32 AM
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! - by Xeronations - 12-06-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: The Pope Has a Twitter! - by Anonymous - 12-06-2012, 07:53 PM