RE: Amazon asking me to wait 50 days after EB and PR filed 07-16-2023, 11:41 AM
#5
(07-16-2023, 09:59 AM)mugsx Wrote: This is the thing, I kept asking for more options and they keep telling me there’s no other option than to wait for the police report to be validated. Even asked if I could speak to someone else. How do I go about this?Be Adamant, insist everyday, contact them daily, things should move a bit faster in that case, and ask for an escalation




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)