RE: Neriou Introduction 06-07-2013, 01:26 AM
#14
Well, great introductions need great responses, so allow me -
Hey, Neriou, and welcome to Discussion Zone. I'm Nova, but you can refer to me as anything that suites you.
Now, I read your introduction, and I hardly see anyone enter with a bang; excluding you. If you wish to contact me
with any problems, feel free. However, if it's out of my reach, i'm sure a member of staff would be more than happy
to assist you.
I also see you purchased Emerald and Sapphire - awesome. I don't get to see many members do that, but I guess that's on me!
You will usually find me in the Xbox and Gaming discussion, but I am found elsewhere (Graphics etc). If you ever need a service from
me regarding graphics, i'll be more than happy to assist you; just send me a PM.
Well, I'll see you around, Neriou!
Hey, Neriou, and welcome to Discussion Zone. I'm Nova, but you can refer to me as anything that suites you.
Now, I read your introduction, and I hardly see anyone enter with a bang; excluding you. If you wish to contact me
with any problems, feel free. However, if it's out of my reach, i'm sure a member of staff would be more than happy
to assist you.
I also see you purchased Emerald and Sapphire - awesome. I don't get to see many members do that, but I guess that's on me!
You will usually find me in the Xbox and Gaming discussion, but I am found elsewhere (Graphics etc). If you ever need a service from
me regarding graphics, i'll be more than happy to assist you; just send me a PM.
Well, I'll see you around, Neriou!




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)