Login Register






how your life going? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: how your life going? #13
(12-19-2022, 02:40 PM)greyok Wrote: Good in many ways and bad in others. I am still single at an age where I could have adult children almost. I'm almost done with my bachelor degree and have a grad plan. I'm getting a promotion at work soon. I have a side business with good income alone plus my new job.

I'm very busy but can travel/see the sights/enjoy nightlife with by business. I work every day.

I am not from my current city and lost my social group a long time ago. I don't date but occasionally find an easy chick to screw or tip for release. I am definitely not ugly but the BS from women is so off-putting that I don't want to deal with most. Business arrangements are honestly preferable and I'm considering just becoming a donor or breeding and fleeing to reproduce.

Sounds like some people l know. What is your side business if l may ask?

(05-19-2023, 10:55 PM)Bobbydrax Wrote: i am a bit lost in my life. I wake up every day with no purpose

Why not design one. All it takes is your focus, pen and paper to write down the things you need, not want to achieve. Take time to find the gift that life has given you. Is always better to just a make a decision rather than making no decision. Otherwise, life becomes unpredictable that way because of stagnation. Just make choices, they don't have to be perfect choices. You will never know if it was the right choice until you exercise it .
For designing a clear purpose the structure is simple. It is divided into 2 parts, which what you enjoy and merging it with how it will help humanity in what way? For example, l would like to teach self-improvement to people to consolidate individual empowerment or l want to create my own game or teach gaming to make the world a more connected and fun experience.
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2023, 01:05 AM by juano76x.)

[+] 1 user Likes juano76x's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
how your life going? - by ivantaxi - 11-06-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: how your life going? - by mothered - 11-06-2022, 03:11 AM
RE: how your life going? - by m00njuic3 - 11-06-2022, 03:20 AM
RE: how your life going? - by LawDogUSA - 12-19-2022, 01:17 AM
RE: how your life going? - by InternetRockStar - 12-18-2022, 11:44 PM
RE: how your life going? - by Oni - 12-19-2022, 03:58 AM
RE: how your life going? - by dooveee - 12-19-2022, 06:42 AM
RE: how your life going? - by greyok - 12-19-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: how your life going? - by juano76x - 05-20-2023, 12:21 AM
RE: how your life going? - by Bobbydrax - 05-20-2023, 08:31 AM
RE: how your life going? - by greyok - 05-20-2023, 09:26 AM
RE: how your life going? - by ArtyNazal - 02-07-2023, 09:33 PM
RE: how your life going? - by ReedSearch - 05-01-2023, 01:48 AM
RE: how your life going? - by SonicXD1 - 05-19-2023, 09:50 PM
RE: how your life going? - by Bobbydrax - 05-19-2023, 10:55 PM
RE: how your life going? - by ElijahGonzal - 07-11-2023, 11:20 PM
RE: how your life going? - by seomarket - 07-12-2023, 09:56 PM
RE: how your life going? - by PADGERS3 - 08-03-2023, 02:11 AM
RE: how your life going? - by novron99 - 11-25-2023, 08:48 PM
RE: how your life going? - by adamsgro - 11-25-2023, 10:49 PM
RE: how your life going? - by Oni - 11-26-2023, 02:32 AM
RE: how your life going? - by magiccat - 12-12-2023, 05:48 AM
RE: how your life going? - by DylanCorb - 12-18-2023, 12:23 AM
RE: how your life going? - by johnpapi21 - 12-18-2023, 04:19 PM