Login Register






DO NOT Update your Ledger, and consider moving to a different cold wallet filter_list
Author
Message
RE: DO NOT Update your Ledger, and consider moving to a different cold wallet #3
(05-17-2023, 01:04 PM)elfcris Wrote: Ledger has just released an update to their firmware that has given light to a major flaw in their device which now allows other third party sites to have access to your seed phrase and more. This also provides the fact that your seed phrase was never safe in the first place and was always vulnerable. If you do own a ledger i recommend you move your funds before this flaw gets exploited sooner or later.

[Image: 83ujio1v1e0b1.jpg?auto=webp&s=a05572f12e...6d89ee5933]

I have a Ledger Nano S and a Nano S Plus because I trusted this company (so naively).
They told us that only the X would have this "feature", but I don't want anything from this shady company anymore.
Ledger go and sell your products to the FEDs, no one will trust you anymore.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: DO NOT Update your Ledger, and consider moving to a different cold wallet - by Crying Wolf - 05-18-2023, 12:29 PM