Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Request for advice on vulnerable Czech gov websites filter_list
Author
Message
Request for advice on vulnerable Czech gov websites #1
A friend of mine from the Czech Republic found a vulnerability in one of the Czech government websites by accident. (I don't know exactly what vuln that it is)
He is wondering what he should do about it.

Should he report the discovery to the government and risk being arrested for accidental cybercrime, but the site will be fixed and others will be safe. He left a trail, so anonymous reporting is not enough.
Or should he just keep quiet and forget about it knowing that a lot of data may be at risk in the future.

Guys what do you think, because I don't know what to suggest to him? This is more of an ethical question I guess...

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Request for advice on vulnerable Czech gov websites - by Crying Wolf - 05-05-2023, 07:56 AM