RE: Started smoking 05-04-2023, 07:04 PM
#33
(05-04-2023, 06:49 AM)Crying Wolf Wrote:(05-02-2023, 08:29 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(04-24-2023, 07:58 AM)Crying Wolf Wrote: The same goes for Poland. Taxes on tobacco are a joke. And if you get untaxed cigarettes from Ukraine for 1/5 the price, you are a criminal and a huge threat to society. The same goes for untaxed alcohol.
Do you guys have the "shop of horrors" style packaging as well? I went into duty free at the airport to pick up cigars for someone once and good lord. I felt a little ill going in there with all the non-branded, black and white text/horror image packaging.
Aye! It changed a few years ago and now 75% of the packaging must be covered with this nastiness. If the European Union cares so much about our health, why doesn't it put the same pictures on cola and other crappy food?
I somewhat feel the same. It's 1 rule for 1 product, a different rule for the others. Although, in the UK they have now added a "sugar tax" to sugary drinks etc. Nothing on high-fat foods or foods full of preservatives or non-organic produce.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)