RE: Started smoking 04-24-2023, 10:18 AM
#27
(04-24-2023, 09:24 AM)greyok Wrote:(04-24-2023, 07:58 AM)Crying Wolf Wrote:(04-23-2023, 04:06 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Most people I know who've quit more recently seemed to do so because of the sheer cost of it in the UK. It's seriously expensive to keep up a smoking habit these days. Even those who roll their own. Money can be a pretty good motivator in some circumstances.
The same goes for Poland. Taxes on tobacco are a joke. And if you get untaxed cigarettes from Ukraine for 1/5 the price, you are a criminal and a huge threat to society. The same goes for untaxed alcohol.
Can you share any links that will deliver to the US? I have smokers-mall.com but it's barely worth it. Maybe $10 a carton. That's if it's even a real site. They have Djarums for $48 a carton with free shipping. They're about $6 a pack here, so $12 difference for a carton with the potential of getting old ones, fake ones, something put in them, etc. They could just as well come from rural Missouri or West Virginia or something where there's no real cigarette tax. You can get Marlboros for like $5 in Missouri and Virginia, I believe. Just take a truck of those up to NYC and you'll double your investment if you can find buyers.
I suggest asking the Ukrainian guys. But I think they won't ship them to the US. Rather, they will pack them on a truck and sell them in Poland for a lower price, because our border is weak and the shipping cost is close to zero. Of course, their quality is much worse. But still, if you smoke a lot and don't care about the brand. That's $1 per pack vs $4.3


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)