Login Register






i played this game long time ago filter_list
Author
Message
RE: i played this game long time ago #3
Played for almost 20 years, but lost interest after maxing. Still love RS3, but I've been playing OSRS for a fresh start. I'd say try both, see which you prefer. There's things that make RS3 vastly different than it was originally, like (MTX/cosmetics/double XP). There's also many things that make OSRS different than the game was in 2008 (QoL changes/skill reworks/retrofitting).

I honestly recommend playing both for a more complete perspective. There's a unneeded hatred between the two games, which has fragmented the player base.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
i played this game long time ago - by JockerFace - 04-22-2023, 05:02 PM
RE: i played this game long time ago - by Jiggly - 04-22-2023, 08:33 PM
RE: i played this game long time ago - by Oni - 04-22-2023, 10:46 PM
RE: i played this game long time ago - by Plnch - 01-18-2024, 02:55 PM